As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups in the country, Reliant Medical Group is seeking a Full Time Laborists Physician to join our team in Worcester, MA. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
At Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare, we want every patient to receive world class care! We invite you to consider this opportunity with our physician-led, multi-specialty group of over 500 physicians, surgeons and clinicians who care for over 325,000 members throughout Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
Joining our expanding OB/GYN practice will allow you to creatively build an active practice with a wide range of cases from routine through complex while working alongside a talented team of Obstetrician/Gynecologists, advanced practitioners, and certified nurse midwives at our 6 locations throughout central Massachusetts.
This is a robust practice providing high quality services of both low and high-risk obstetric patients and minimally invasive gynecology. The OB/GYN physician will practice at a level 2 hospital with 24hr anesthesia, a 24hr neonatal, and a level II-B nursery. Our providers deliver at Saint Vincent’s Hospital’s Center for Women and Infants. We have access to minimally invasive surgical options in our office, at a surgical center, and in the hospital setting (including the DiVinci robot).
Worcester known as “The Heart of the Commonwealth” and is situated geographically in one of the best locations in Massachusetts. About 1 hour away from Boston, Providence, NH, VT, CT and ME. Worcester is home to nine colleges and universities with approximately 34,300 students. Colleges include Clark University, Becker, Umass Medical School, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Holy Cross, Assumption, MA College of Pharmacy & Health Worcester State University, Quinsigamond Community.
- Access to a Level II-B Nursery
- 100% Inpatient Work
- Coverage of labor and delivery, OBED, GYN inpatient, on call and emergent GYN surgery, and OBGYN ED consults. 1500(+) Deliveries per year
- Great team of physicians, midwives, and nursing support
- 24/7 hospital CNM support for triage and first assist
- Excellent hospital facility
- An outstanding compensation package including a generous time off package
- Benefits and malpractice provided
- Ideal as a full-time or part-time job with creative scheduling options
What makes an Optum Care organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC / BE
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in a rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
About Optum Care:
At Optum Care, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people through more than 64,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive with Optum Care?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Provider Recruiter at Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.